Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Hope for all...not just some.

My family has seen many people come through our home this week. I have two distinct groups of friends who are getting married soon and I will celebrate both occasions in my heart as a time of hope for all involved . There are those who would suggest that one must be celebrated and encouraged, but not the other ...or the reverse favour of one couple is suggested by others still. Playing God is tiresome , tainted with my sin, and it doesn't work anyway. Conversely, ...to those who do decide to play the part of the Alpha and Omega " go for it " and in the meantime those four people will do the very best they can to serve God with their lives , it's baggage, and it's joys just like the rest of us...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home