Tuesday, October 11, 2005

My Friend ...
There is a man in Mission who is my friend. He loves volleyball. He has two great sons. He was there for me when my mind got lost and we found it again. I was part of that process in his life as well. He is my friend. What does that mean ? It means that he is my friend when he is at his best and when he is not. I would expect the same for me. It means that when his family is going through a tough time. I need to be there for him. I would expect the same for me. It means that when rumours are rampant about my friend I take him at his word. I would expect the same for me...Jesus showed me that I am always salvageable and have something to offer because of what He's done with where I've been. I would like to think all of us would allow the same grace and latitude for my friend...Do you ?

7 Comments:

Blogger mark said...

Hi Andrea, is there anyone behind your spam facism? Every heart rendering of everyone is
one more opportunity to make money. too bad

9:27 PM  
Blogger rodbotic said...

mey mark in the comment options there is check box for enabling " word verification " so people are discouraged to leave such posts.
they generaly use a computer program to put in these adds.

try posting a comment on my blog and you will see what I mean.

10:22 PM  
Blogger lori said...

i think it's essential that we all show grace and latitude toward each other. some day, we're all going to need it back - if it hasn't come back already...

great point.

8:46 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

well said mark!

10:14 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

wait hold on.... was his friend Jesus?

2:41 PM  
Blogger Nikki said...

Hi Mark, I don't know you but I got to you through another's blog... nice post. I want to have friends, and be a friend like you. Too bad it's not so common...

:) nikki

6:30 PM  
Blogger Forgiven said...

mark he is lucky to have you. friends who love us and are there for us, in good times and in bad.

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home