Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Transitions

Everyone changes through time, circumstances, relationships and events. I have noticed that there is a tendancy to
lose touch with people ( when it's a choice ) because of the nature of the transition, not the people. I believe that's a mistake.
I know, because I've made it. People tend to have more to offer through changes they've experienced than a life lived in emotional seclusion. Of course all changes are not positive, but refusing to judge, keeping in touch, and in friendship simply indicates that you are there, and will be there for them regardless of their changes in life. I need to look around and make sure that I can still hear my own words when you are making some kind of transition in your life...

5 Comments:

Blogger mark said...

Hey Phil...don't bother

12:20 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

is it possible that bloggers are starting to get their own type of " telemarketers?"

6:08 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Yeah it's been going on for a while now...

6:35 PM  
Blogger KEG said...

Have I got a deal for you... Just kidding.
I love you brother... and yes I will shake your hand.

Your bother...brother,
Kevin

9:21 PM  
Blogger rodbotic said...

just go through your settings and
change wod verification to yes

Show word verification for comments?

most of the commenters are using a program to add comments. this will just hinder them too much and they will not bother.

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home