Monday, September 12, 2005

Darkest before The dawn...

Yeah, when I was a kid my dad would look at me when I was down and say, " Hey , things are darkest before the dawn "
meaning that the sun does come up again after a difficult night. Sometimes that night is a series of nights, many of them. But the reality of his words are still true . I can think of some people who are wandering, worrying, waking up through these nights right now . But they too will know the warmth of a new dawn in their lives as well. It always seems that before the better phases of our lives, there are some tough things we have to do and go through...Then after those times, the beauty of the coming sunsets is a portent of nights that are then calm, nurturing, and finally... a refuge.

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss-buggy said...

that was actually said to me yesterday. It is in that darkness though that we tend to forget that there is a dawn and there always will be. Waiting for the dawn....

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home