Thursday, September 22, 2005

I Will Never Live Until Someone Sees Me...

I will never live until someone sees me, the real me. If I hide who I am all of my life then I will be limited
to a solitary pain I could have escaped, if only I had revealed it's true contents to someone else. First Jesus, then someone
I trust...and then, in time, a new way to live in a freedom that has always been waiting for me ...Freedom is best as a state of my heart, not my country. The Irish playwright George Bernhard Shaw said, " Patriotism is your belief that your country is best because you were born in it " So true...

2 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

But isn't it amazing when we do let people see us? It's not so much people not seeing us, it's us not *letting* them see us.
It continually shocks me when I'm me and people care.
God has many plans and humans aren't the best with hindsight. I've come to the conclusion that I'd rather have my heart broken one hundered times or more, because my God can fix that,than spend my life alone in the dark because there is no chance of God being there.

Be well :)

2:25 PM  
Blogger mark said...

Hey meghanclinton4447...You do not think my blog is cool.You are not real... You are selling garbage to everyone willing to listen and I would assume whether people are married or not, you are encouraging people to seek others sexually as a way to deal with their personal challenges and loneliness. You are not a solution, but a plague...

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home