Tuesday, April 18, 2006

" Our Rules "

What will we do ? What do we do when we are angry about our lives and find someone who has broken some of "our rules" ? Will we find them wanting instead of ourselves ? I know I did. Would it be easier if they just went away and we never had to deal with them again so that we can remain comfortable ? Yes. They blew it. Their life circumstances don't matter, they just broke "our rules" . What will we do if they get it right,re-shuffle their lives,show up with that eternal circle of gold all over again? They are doing what we want them to...now what should we do with them ? Simple. As always we will change "our rules".

2 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

People say to wait 30 minutes after eating to go swimming again. I don't, I'm such a rebel....

10:22 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

Same with sunscreen, I like to say I leave it up to God if I'm going to look like a tomato at the end of the day...

7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home