Thursday, March 01, 2007

I believe...

I believe that God will have his way.
I believe that the people in my heart are and will be loved
I believe there will be justice for the unjust and we don't always have to be the vehicle.

I believe that too many decisions today are based or foisted on Fear or Money:
War in Iraq, The very essence of the American Revolution as it continues,
Harper's desire to emulate that revolution , The constant felt need for companies and
Public Institutions to make life decisions on behalf of citizens in this country.

I believe in a Loving God who is saddened and amazed at how his creation
feasts on itself. Finally, I believe in a Loving God who works unoticed mostly through events, people, You and I, to make this world a better place despite all the shit that we pull...

2 Comments:

Blogger Heidi Hoffman said...

There's a revolution?

12:44 PM  
Blogger mark said...

Yeah, it is a revolution that says the ability of companies to be successful will allow a trickle down affect on all citizens and somehow they will be looked after at the lowest level. I.E... More than 25% of Americans have no medical insurance, but there is no net to catch them . Americans in Government would say too bad, insurance companies have to make money . America would convince other places that their way of life is superior (hence the comment about revolution )

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home