Saturday, July 29, 2006

I Miss My Sunset...

Do you ever get so busy and caught up in the day to day that you realize at the end of a day how much you miss the things, places, and people that give you life and spiritual strength ? When I take in my Sunset in all of it's glory I realize what really matters . Gaps of time between those moments become a time in the desert between each oasis of love and life. Yes , I know everyone is doing important things that need to be done and are life-giving in and of themselves....but as the desert of time lengthens, my heart aches and I survey the kingdom of self worth . Weird huh ? We all want everything to be found in ourselves at times: Strength, sensitivity, patience, self worth, trust....but I still find that the longer I spend in the desert,
the more I battle the dragons of fear, anxiety and tattered belief in ones-self. The up side of all this is that one glimpse at the Sunset, changes the strength and fuel for my heart and I am again ready to tackle the world and all of it's Dragons... I know now as I never knew before that we all need someone to believe in us, even if they know us...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home