Thursday, December 29, 2005

Sunsets...
Some people speak of the rising sun in the morning as their inspiration. For me it is my sunset.
Somehow the sunset wraps it's hues of reds, yellows and charcoals around me and speaks of a never-ending love.
That love is both human and spiritual.
As a child, before I understood what all the religious babble was, I knew in my heart that there was a hope in me for
love that would look different somehow as I grew older; spiritual, yet human as well . This was not perfect in it's actions and effort, but truly perfect in it's core. Regardless of who you loved, admired, feared, rescued, or never knew, we can all experience a common sunset. If today has been difficult, It is at times a portent of a better day. It is the promise of a God
who resembles a patient , loving parent: " If you are finished beating yourself up, you can come here now and let me hold you so that you know how much I love you..."
Yes, I love my sunset: she is wild in her colours and expression, but she is constant, abiding, and the expression of those colours and love for me is never-ending.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home