Thursday, July 21, 2005

My Friend Will Know...

I have a friend that I haven't been in contact with for a long time. I am worried about my friend,
But...I have been praying that God will be there in a way that I can't. I know my friend well enough that God will reveal his
presence and reassurance in the simplest of things...In fact as I write this, it may have already taken place...In the past, it was things such as a piece of natural surroundings impossibly out of it's range, or the simple scent of something special.
Regardless, the Author of our lives knows how to key into our hearts in a way that touches us for the better.
At times, all manner of forces seem to be trying to destroy us from within and without , then suddenly the fog clears and God reveals himself in some way, and through our tears, the open wounds in our lives slowly begin to heal...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home