Monday, June 27, 2005

Intimidation ...

Intimidation is the last vestige of those who have stopped believing in themselves and the ability of others to dialogue.
It means that " I can't engage you, therefore I will control you ". For everyone who might engage me in this way
it engenders despair. But this sense of despair only lasts for so long. God begins slowly ( my timing, not his ) to show me
what, who, and where the true importance lies in life events. I need to celebrate and embrace what I have been given. The "given" are our family , the core of loving people in our lives, and the beauty of God's words spoken through his creation that surrounds me . They are the ones who love us, even though they know us . Finally, in the midst of my worst despair in life about dealing with certain kinds of people, I have learned that we must never allow people who don't know and care about who we are to influence how we should deal with those who do...

3 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Good points. Its really important that we know Jesus loved people no matter who they were, and what they did or had done.

11:08 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

good stuff. don't let em to to ya. much love.

1:21 AM  
Blogger lori said...

every time i hit your link, i think i've hit my own cause our page format is the same...i always think, "hmm, when did i write about intimidation? oh, i'm on mark's page"...Would you mind changing your page format and stop confusing me? (jk)

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home