Wednesday, March 26, 2008

There is a Moment...


" Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. "

M.A. Radmacher

In the history of everyone's life, there is a moment. This moment is when against all odds we turn to face the " Dragon " that seeks to destroy us. It is as simple as the addict who says no more and looks to pay the price to become clean or as riveting as Mikhail Gorbachev who gave up the privileges of power to turn and break up the Soviet Empire to create the seeds of democracy and self-determination in Eastern Europe.
In all of our lives there are a series of moments where we do the contrary thing, the thing that does not flow, the thing that exacts a price for justice that is personal or corporate. I do not pray for my children that they are rich, famous, popular, or excel on a national stage of any kind , but that they, in that moment turn and face the "Dragon" in their lives...

2 Comments:

Blogger 2sunset said...

So very true about taking the first scary step and doing battle with the dragon.

A dear friend once told me "if you keep doing what you did, you'll keep getting what you got"

ciao.

11:53 PM  
Blogger mosiacmind said...

Hi...I stumbled upon your blog from 2sunset's blog. I really liked what I read so far. I hope that you have a good day. I welcome you to read my blog knowing that I have lots to say and am horrible at grammer and spelling. I hope that your Sunday is going well.

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home